MRI 1.8.7 compatibility

It seems a shame that the 1.0 release of IronRuby isn’t going to be able
run Rails 3, since they seem to be landing at around the same time. I
guess
the differences between MRI 1.8.6 and 1.8.7 are pretty major, though, so
not
much can be done about it at this stage?

Any idea how long after the 1.0 RTM we might start seeing 1.8.7 (or
1.9.x?)
compatibility?

Cheers,
Mark

+1 !

Any idea how long after the 1.0 RTM we might start seeing 1.8.7 (or
1.9.x?)

Along these lines:

Are you interested in the 1.8.7 features, or just things like Rails
compat (which 1.9.x compat would give)

JD