Forum: Radiant CMS New radiant powered site

98234c645fe8c935edc0fec0186d28b8?d=identicon&s=25 gareth rushgrove (Guest)
Hi All

Just thought I'd let people know, I've got my new radiant powered site
up and running at

I've had great fun so far using Radiant and plan on posting lots of
information over the coming weeks and months about how I went about
one thing or another. I used the google sitemap tutorial from the wiki
but have also implemented an opml file powered by Radiant and plan on
giving the comment behaviour a go too.

I ported all my content across from Textpattern (thanks for the help)
using som PHP scripts (see if you're interested).
I'm justing getting started ith Ruby and wanted to get it done
quickly, I'll hopefully try and rework and even package up for Radiant
if I get the opportunity.

Shameless blug over with!

Gareth Rushgrove
6ec6f77ea603dd75b3a7a7775b059e79?d=identicon&s=25 John W. Long (Guest)
gareth rushgrove wrote:
> Just thought I'd let people know, I've got my new radiant powered site
> up and running at

Nice! I hope you will finish your Textpattern to Radiant script.

John Long
B31c8f5031486fa50ec7ee9e1350dec9?d=identicon&s=25 Marcus Blankenship (Guest)
Very nice!
8802b1fa1b53e2197beea9454244f847?d=identicon&s=25 Sean Cribbs (seancribbs)

Well done! The site design is very simple and calm, beautiful.

Bae4c0e2bac1ffc96ae6d48d80faef44?d=identicon&s=25 Andrea Franz (Guest)
On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 6:53 PM, Marshal Linfoot <>

> and it uses a few third-party extensions: gallery, reorder, scheduler,
> and shards. A special thanks to the people who contributed these great
> additions.

Cool! Nice design :)

Andrea Franz -