Forum: Ruby on Rails Aw: [ANN] Instant Rails 1.2

D7718dd49e133e41a9dfabefcae93679?d=identicon&s=25 Jochen Dress (Guest)
----- Urspr√ɬľngliche Mitteilung -----
Von: Curt Hibbs  <ml.chibbs@gmail.com>
An: rails@lists.rubyonrails.org, ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org,
instantrails-users@rubyforge.org
Gesendet: Fr.,  7. Apr. 2006 20:30:44 CEST
Betreff: [Rails] [ANN] Instant Rails 1.2
According to Zed Shaw who is doing extensive work on Windows at the
moment, there is some kind of bug or adverse interaction between the
Ruby based MySQL driver and Rails 1.1, but it appears the the C base
MySQL driver works just fine.

Instant Rails 1.2 now includes the C based MySQL driver and Ruby on
Rails 1.1.1.

Curt