Forum: GNU Radio USRP Lan not detected

9f1e54f4389ab1848fd4b3a569d2842e?d=identicon&s=25 Medhat Hamdy (Guest)
Dear all,

 I am using USRP N210 with a Lenovo Thinkpad labtop. When I connect
ethernet wire nothing happens (the leds on both the lab and the USRP do
not flash). And also the network gives me the message "Wired Network
Disconnected - you are now offline".

Can anyone help me.

Medhat Hamdy
49cb58497babd1a2d2db6c2ca4b92793?d=identicon&s=25 thats_nice (Guest)
There is a process in which one should configure both the USRP N210 and
PC in order to detect the new hardware (in this case, the USRP N210) -
Plug and Play unfortunately.

First you should run the (not sure where, but google it)
the firmware is run, you should set ur IP to a static one:

The USRP N210 should be you should ping to test:
                    /ping (in terminal)

I hope this helps.

Medhat Hamdy wrote