Forum: Ruby on Rails Webrick suddenly down w/bad redirection - look familiar?

Cfe056e9a33b9d8fe39f97df9582c6e4?d=identicon&s=25 steve (Guest)
Has anybody seen this?
"Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for
this
address in a way that will never complete.
    *   This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to
accept cookies."
I've checked the cookies and that's not it. This is a webrick server
running on localhost under Radrails. It was working well, and I've
backed
out of recent changes, still I get the error. I deleted the server and
made a new one and restarted it. I'm able to display regular html. Does
this ring any bells for anyone? THANKS
0cfed8578fdd30c896da1e810bd34df9?d=identicon&s=25 virgild (Guest)
Looks like an infinite redirection loop.

"Steve Enzer" <steve@bonrails.com> wrote in
message news:1424.66.245.216.55.1131995133.squirrel@bonrails.com...