Forum: IronRuby Silverlight Debug out of the box.

740c85b27e1a80c5f908d81dca5d4fbf?d=identicon&s=25 Jb Evain (Guest)
Hey,

Trying to build the «Silverlight Debug» target fails on a fresh
checkout. Apparently it's still trying to use the desktop mscorlib.

Anything I missed?
E1deaac6561498a0e7472e6268ea9ccc?d=identicon&s=25 Jimmy Schementi (Guest)
It looks for silverlight in C:\Program files\Microsoft Silverlight
\2.0.xxxxx.x\, which can change depending on the version of SL you
have installed. It does this so you can build for SL without having
the SLTools installed. I suspect we have the version of SL wrong in
those project files.

~Jimmy
Sent from my phone
On 3/26/09, Jimmy Schementi <Jimmy.Schementi@microsoft.com> wrote:
> It looks for silverlight in C:\Program files\Microsoft Silverlight
>  \2.0.xxxxx.x\, which can change depending on the version of SL you
>  have installed. It does this so you can build for SL without having
>  the SLTools installed. I suspect we have the version of SL wrong in
>  those project files.

Right:

<SilverlightSdkPath>..\..\..\..\..\..\Merlin\Main\Utilities\Silverlight\x86ret\</SilverlightSdkPath>
E1deaac6561498a0e7472e6268ea9ccc?d=identicon&s=25 Jimmy Schementi (Guest)
Ah yes, a change hasn't gone through TFS yet which builds out of that
location if it exists, otherwise goes out of program files.

Easiest thing you can do for now is create that directory, and copy the
Silverlight binaries from program files into there. Then it should
build.

~js

--
Jb Evain  <jb@nurv.fr>