Silverlight Debug out of the box

Hey,

Trying to build the «Silverlight Debug» target fails on a fresh
checkout. Apparently it’s still trying to use the desktop mscorlib.

Anything I missed?

It looks for silverlight in C:\Program files\Microsoft Silverlight
\2.0.xxxxx.x, which can change depending on the version of SL you
have installed. It does this so you can build for SL without having
the SLTools installed. I suspect we have the version of SL wrong in
those project files.

~Jimmy
Sent from my phone

On 3/26/09, Jimmy S. removed_email_address@domain.invalid wrote:

It looks for silverlight in C:\Program files\Microsoft Silverlight
\2.0.xxxxx.x, which can change depending on the version of SL you
have installed. It does this so you can build for SL without having
the SLTools installed. I suspect we have the version of SL wrong in
those project files.

Right:

…\Merlin\Main\Utilities\Silverlight\x86ret</SilverlightSdkPath>

Ah yes, a change hasn’t gone through TFS yet which builds out of that
location if it exists, otherwise goes out of program files.

Easiest thing you can do for now is create that directory, and copy the
Silverlight binaries from program files into there. Then it should
build.

~js

It looks for silverlight in C:\Program files\Microsoft Silverlight
\2.0.xxxxx.x, which can change depending on the version of SL you
have installed. It does this so you can build for SL without having
the SLTools installed. I suspect we have the version of SL wrong in
those project files.

Right:

…\Merlin\Main\Utilities\Silverlight\x86ret</SilverlightSdkPath>

Jb Evain removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Ironruby-core mailing list
removed_email_address@domain.invalid