Forum: Ruby facebooker gem 1.0.13 broken

860dc779f0007a35bdcd12b5fc9eb589?d=identicon&s=25 Dean Holdren (Guest)
I just installed the latest facebooker gem, 1.0.13 (no earlier version
exists on my system), and I'm getting the following error:
no such file to load -- facebooker/models/applicationrestrictions

and, yes this file is missing, but required in lib/facebooker.rb line
164.
E315059ad6f4b7dd827d776dca76529f?d=identicon&s=25 rockabe@googlemail.com (Guest)
On 17 Mrz., 15:13, Dean Holdren <deanhold...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [Note:  parts of this message were removed to make it a legal post.]
>
> I just installed the latest facebooker gem, 1.0.13 (no earlier version
> exists on my system), and I'm getting the following error:
> no such file to load -- facebooker/models/applicationrestrictions
>
> and, yes this file is missing, but required in lib/facebooker.rb line 164.

Hey Dean,

check out the latest version from
git://github.com/mmangino/facebooker.git
there you will find your missing file under /vendor/plugins/mmangino-
facebooker/lib/facebooker/models/

this one is working perfectly