Forum: RSpec Cucumber 0.2 final release date?

Ee6788c2faaad7a5cd0bc466c9ea60d8?d=identicon&s=25 aidy lewis (Guest)

I know this seems all take and no give, but do we have an estimated
final release date for Cucumber 0.2?

Thanks

Aidy

Celerity, Cucumber and Firewatir:
http://skillsmatter.com/event/ruby-on-rails/lrug-march
On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 4:49 PM, aidy lewis <aidy.lewis@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know this seems all take and no give, but do we have an estimated
> final release date for Cucumber 0.2?

I'm afraid I can't give a release date. 0.2 is fixed(ish) scope, and
therefore time can't be fixed at the same time. I have a lot of travel
the next month, so it will take a least a month I'm afraid.

Aslak
4ad162dfe21860c259272f8e004b9753?d=identicon&s=25 Tom Ten Thij (tomtt)
on 2009-03-06 13:27
> I'm afraid I can't give a release date. 0.2 is fixed(ish) scope, and
> therefore time can't be fixed at the same time. I have a lot of travel
> the next month, so it will take a least a month I'm afraid.

I know I for one would sure like to see 0.2 come out soon. The scope of
the two 0.2 tickets in lighthouse seem a bit big. Are there any tasks
that I could assist on?

Tom.
On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 1:27 PM, Tom Ten thij <lists@ruby-forum.com>
wrote:

> > I'm afraid I can't give a release date. 0.2 is fixed(ish) scope, and
> > therefore time can't be fixed at the same time. I have a lot of travel
> > the next month, so it will take a least a month I'm afraid.
>
> I know I for one would sure like to see 0.2 come out soon. The scope of
> the two 0.2 tickets in lighthouse seem a bit big. Are there any tasks
> that I could assist on?

Hi Tom,

I appreciate your offer, but unfortunately it's still too much in
napkin,
moleskine, idea state:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/179995

I just got back from holiday, and I expect to finish things within the
next
2 weeks. From then on it should be easier to contribute again.

Cheers,
Aslak