Forum: RSpec Cucumber status

Aslak H. (Guest)
Just a quick heads up on Cucumber 0.2.

It's taking a little longer than I had thought. Getting the Background
feature working while preserving a simple AST and visitor traversal,
tag filtering etc opened up a little can of worms. I've been working
on this over the past weeks, and I'm getting closer to something I'm
happy with. There is still a bit left. I'll be gone until March 9
skiing in Austria, so no Cucumber work at all for me until then. My
goal is to have Cucumber 0.2 released towards the end of the March.
Consider it a deadline.

To those who want to help getting it done sooner: I appreciate it, but
right now the vision of where 0.2 is going is in my head, napkin
drawings etc. Please be patient.

Cheers,
Aslak
Matt W. (Guest)
On 27 Feb 2009, at 15:46, aslak hellesoy wrote:

> To those who want to help getting it done sooner: I appreciate it, but
> right now the vision of where 0.2 is going is in my head, napkin
> drawings etc. Please be patient.
>
> Cheers,
> Aslak

Thanks for letting us know, and for all your hard work so far - we've
been using the beta for a few weeks now and we're really happy with it
already.

I'm sure it will pop out even sweeter if you've had a couple of weeks'
break to cogitate on the problem.

Leave your laptop at home and enjoy the snow :)

Matt W.
http://blog.mattwynne.net
http://www.songkick.com
David C. (Guest)
On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Matt W. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
>> skiing in Austria, so no Cucumber work at all for me until then. My
> Thanks for letting us know, and for all your hard work so far - we've been
> using the beta for a few weeks now and we're really happy with it already.
>
> I'm sure it will pop out even sweeter if you've had a couple of weeks' break
> to cogitate on the problem.
>
> Leave your laptop at home and enjoy the snow :)

Hear, hear! Enjoy the break.

Cheers,
David