Forum: GNU Radio (no subject)

Cb4ce1b167a1d8ae66e0da7d2a145145?d=identicon&s=25 Matigakis Emmanouil (Guest)

the SD-Card reader that is available from Ettus Research is specifically
made for the USRP2?
Is it possible to use the SD-Card reader of my laptop to program the
SD-Cards?

We are having problem setting the gain in the USRP2 PGAs. Could it be
because of the firmware?
I saw in another message in the mailing list that there maybe
incompatibilities of the firmware
that was shipped with the USRP2 and the current svn code.

Thanks
Manolis.
6b9e86b84231f94e35327d5747111bcd?d=identicon&s=25 Newman, Timothy (Guest)
You can use any SD card reader available.

Timothy R. Newman

Wireless @ Virginia Tech

Virginia Tech

447 Durham Hall