(no subject)

the SD-Card reader that is available from Ettus R. is specifically
made for the USRP2?
Is it possible to use the SD-Card reader of my laptop to program the
SD-Cards?

We are having problem setting the gain in the USRP2 PGAs. Could it be
because of the firmware?
I saw in another message in the mailing list that there maybe
incompatibilities of the firmware
that was shipped with the USRP2 and the current svn code.

Thanks
Manolis.

You can use any SD card reader available.

Timothy R. Newman

Wireless @ Virginia Tech

Virginia Tech

447 Durham Hall