I am having some trouble with RDoc and my routes.rb file. I added config/routes.rb to the rake doc:app task and it doesn't change links to real hyperlinks. Here's the modification I made to railties/lib/tasks/documentation.rake : rdoc.rdoc_files.include('config/routes.rb') And heres my comments: # http://homes.msi.ucsb.edu/~cburt/ecosystem_monitor... Oddly, my README_FOR_APP has links and it works just fine. RDoc also will not do anything with :include: but :section: workds fine. rdoc -v gives me; RDoc V1.0.1 - 20041108 I upgraded to ruby 1.8.6 and rdoc version is the same(paths are set correctly).
on 2007-05-15 20:37