RDoc not parsing links on my rails app

I am having some trouble with RDoc and my routes.rb file. I added
config/routes.rb to the rake doc:app task and it doesn’t change links to
real hyperlinks.

Here’s the modification I made to railties/lib/tasks/documentation.rake
:
rdoc.rdoc_files.include(‘config/routes.rb’)

And heres my comments:

http://homes.msi.ucsb.edu/~cburt/ecosystem_monitor/controller_arch/client_interaction.jpg

Oddly, my README_FOR_APP has links and it works just fine. RDoc also
will not do anything with :include: but :section: workds fine. rdoc -v
gives me;
RDoc V1.0.1 - 20041108

I upgraded to ruby 1.8.6 and rdoc version is the same(paths are set
correctly).

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs