WHO WE ARE
ElectricFeel is a Zürich-based startup that wants to change urban
mobility by combining E-Bikes with shared mobility. We want to get
people out of cars, and onto fast, clean, and fun city transportation.
We’re looking for a software developer to take our real-time
E-Bike-Sharing platform and ‘push it to the limits’. You will optimize
server and database design, while creating data-driven, real-time
services that make e-bikes an exciting mobility experience.
• Excited about the ElectricFeel concept of E-Bike-Sharing as a new
means of transportation
• Ongoing or completed studies in Computer Science (or Engineering)
• Familiar with Ruby and/or Ruby on Rails
• Highly capable with MySQL databases
• Passion to work in a small and fast-paced startup company
WHAT WE OFFER
• Join the startup before it‘s a big company!
• Prototype your work in a small-scale system at ETH Zurich
• Bring your code to life in a real-world application of the ‘internet
• Unique, flexible work environment in a young, international team
HOW TO APPLY
Send us your CV and an example of your work (e.g. link to your GitHub),
and tell us in a few bullet points why you’re the right fit for