zenweb version 3.0.0.b5 has been released!
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/zenweb
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/zenweb
- bugs: https://github.com/seattlerb/zenweb/issues
Zenweb is a set of classes/tools for organizing and formating a
website. It is website oriented rather than webpage oriented, unlike
most rendering tools. It is content oriented, rather than style
oriented, unlike most rendering tools. It uses a rubygems plugin
system to provide a very flexible, and powerful system.
Zenweb 3 was inspired by jekyll. The filesystem layout is similar to
jekyll’s layout, but zenweb isn’t focused on blogs. It can do any sort
of website just fine.
Zenweb uses rake to handle dependencies. As a result, scanning a
website and regenerating incrementally is not just possible, it is
1 minor enhancement:
- Added DATE=today and tomorrow support for new_post
2 bug fixes:
- Cache value in website factory method so we don’t get double-renders
- Fixed isolate setup for example site