ZenTest version 3.7.0 has been released!
- [email protected]
ZenTest provides 4 different tools and 1 library: zentest, unit_diff,
autotest, multiruby, and Test::Rails.
ZenTest scans your target and unit-test code and writes your missing
code based on simple naming rules, enabling XP at a much quicker
pace. ZenTest only works with Ruby and Test::Unit.
unit_diff is a command-line filter to diff expected results from
actual results and allow you to quickly see exactly what is wrong.
autotest is a continous testing facility meant to be used during
development. As soon as you save a file, autotest will run the
corresponding dependent tests.
multiruby runs anything you want on multiple versions of ruby. Great
for compatibility checking!
Test::Rails helps you build industrial-strength Rails code.
3.7.0 / 2007-12-21
8 minor enhancements:
- Added add_mapping to make file mappings cleaner.
- Added assert_callback thanks to Aaron P…
- Added autotest/cctray.
- Added extra_files and extra_class_map, allowing .autotest files
to be awesome.
- Added url for lettuce principal thanks to Hugh S…
- Added zentest.rb refactorings thanks to Hugh S…
- Exceptions are now an array of regexps, built after :initialize
- Removed ruby_fork and ruby_fork_client. Eric got a faster
6 bug fixes:
- Fixed all my annoyances with @exceptions.
- Fixed crasher in autotest/redgreen for non-matches.
- Fixed everything to work with ruby 1.9.
- Fixed rubygem requires causing strangeness in tests.
- Fixed zentest mapping so ruby2ruby and test_ruby2ruby work.
- Removed stupid YAML methods from TrueClass during
testing. (Infected by Test::Rails’ use of rubygems)