YARD TomDoc 0.5.0 has been released.
Use TomDoc documentation format with YARD.
- Website: http://rubyworks.github.com/yard-tomdoc
- Source Code: http://github.com/rubyworks/yard-tomdoc
- Issue Tracker: http://github.com/rubyworks/yard-tomdoc/issues
- Documentation: http://rubydoc.info/gems/yard-tomdoc/frames
Version 0.8.0 of YARD broke the yard-tomdoc plugin. After some
discussion with Loren Segal, the developer of YARD, he decided that a
new API was needed for plugins like yard-tomdoc. So YARD 0.8.1 was born.
This release takes advantage of the new API. If you are using the latest
and greatest version of YARD, you need to upgrade to yard-tomdoc 0.5+
- Improved support for YARD 0.8.1+.
- Support multiple versions of YARD in a nice way.
- Use @api private tag instead of @private for Internal status.
- Add support for YARD version 0.8+.
- Fixes for Internal and Deprecated marks.
- Fix error for ‘Deprecated’ description
- Fix Issue #3, Error for ‘Internal’ description.