XOXO 1.2.0 has been released.
XOXO is a Ruby XOXO parser and generator. It provides a Ruby API similar
to Marshal and YAML (though more specific) to load and dump
XOXO[http://microformats.org/wiki/xoxo], an simple, open outline format
written in standard XHTML and suitable for embedding in (X)HTML, Atom,
RSS, and arbitrary XML.
- home: http://rubyworks.github.com/xoxo
- code: http://github.com/rubyworks/xoxo
- mail: http://groups.google.com/rubyworks-mailinglist
Converting Hashes with ‘url’ for a key are treated completely as
tags. Before they were converted into
a tags and
dl tags for any
“left over” keys. This release also modernizes the build configuraiton.
- Hashes with ‘url’ keys are ONLY
- Use XOXO::Assoc to keep definition lists in order if possible.
- Modernize build configuration.