XMPP4R 0.5.6 has been released!
- home: http://xmpp4r.github.io
- code: http://github.com/xmpp4r/xmpp4r
- gem: http://rubygems.org/gems/xmpp4r
XMPP4R is an XMPP http://xmpp.org//Jabber http://jabber.org/ library
for Ruby. Its goal is to provide a complete framework to develop
Jabber-related applications or scripts in Ruby.
- Fully object-oriented
- Aims at being XMPP compliant
- Threaded, events-based
- Uses well-known and well-tested software like REXML, instead of
reinventing the wheel
- Very easy to extend