The Mechanize library is used for automating interaction with websites.
Mechanize automatically stores and sends cookies, follows redirects,
can follow links, and submit forms. Form fields can be populated and
submitted. Mechanize also keeps track of the sites that you have
visited as a history.
- Added a method to Form called “submit”. Now forms can be submitted by
calling a method on the form.
- Added a click method to links
- Added an REXML pluggable parser for backwards compatability. To use
just do this:
agent.pluggable_parser.html = WWW::Mechanize::REXMLPage
- Fixed a bug with referrers by adding a page attribute to forms and
- Fixed a bug where domain names were case sensitive.
- Fixed a bug with URI escaped links.
- Fixed a bug when options in select lists don’t have a value. Thanks
[#5837] Code in lib/mechanize/form_elements.rb is incorrect.
- Fixed a bug with loading text in to links.