Hello friends … I along with my colleagues will be taking introductory
sessions on SDR, GNU Radio and USRP. National instruments will also be
demonstrating some cool sdr applications.
** Apology for telling at a short notice.
The event is open for both faculty and students. Here is the list of
which will be covered
- Introduction to Python and Installation
- Introduction to SciPy, NumPy and Matplotlib
- iPython for beginners
- GNU Radio for realizing SDR
- GNU Radio Applications using Python (The flowgraphs and GRC).
- Create a GNU Radio Signal processing block using Python.
- Introduction to USRP
- Setting up a USRP lab
- Common examples with USRP
- Using GNU Radio companion with USRP
- Spectrum Sensing
Apart from this we will also take session on Octave ( For Wireless
Date : 14th Dec
Venue : IIIT Hyderabad, Vindhya, SH-1.
*Timing : *
*11:20 AM - 12:00 AM *Introduction to open source tools and their
application in Wireless Communications
*1:15 PM -2:15 PM *Introduction to Python and Object Oriented Programing
*2:15 PM-3:15PM SDR with GNU Radio and USRP Part-1
3:30 PM - 4:30 PM *SDR with GNU Radio and USRP Part-2
If interested pl fill up the form below.
On the spot registration is available at venue at discounted price.
*Faculty *: 1700 INR
Students : 1200 INR
Registration fees includes kit, tea/snacks and lunch on 14th Dec.
View this message in context:
Sent from the GnuRadio mailing list archive at Nabble.com.