17:02 14-4-2015 nginx 188.8.131.52 Lizard
White Rabbit: We need a lazard with a liddle… a lad… can you help
Bill: At your service, gov’nor.
Dodo: Bill, my lad. Have you ever been down a chimney?
Bill: Why, gov’nor, I’ve been down more chimneys…
Dodo: Excellent, excellent. Now just hop down the chimney and pull that
monster out of there.
Bill: Righto, gov’nor… Monster? Aaaaah!
The nginx Lizard release is here!
Based on nginx 1.7.12 (10-4-2015) with;
- nginx-module-vts (upgraded 10-4-2015)
- vhts can now display different languages for an outsourced NOC
see /conf/vhts/vtsvalues-xy.js (default is English)
- enlarged memory thread work space
- fixes for fastcgi/proxy cache expire file management
- imported 3 patches from nginx 184.108.40.206 WhiteRabbit which we thought
were fixed in the original nginx source tree
- lua-nginx-module v0.9.16 (upgraded 20-3-2015)
- Naxsi WAF v0.53-3 (upgraded 20-3-2015)
- Source changes back ported
- Source changes add-on’s back ported
- Changes for nginx_basic: Source changes back ported
- Scheduled release: yes
- Additional specifications: see ‘Feature list’
Builds can be found here:
Follow releases https://twitter.com/nginx4Windows
Posted at Nginx Forum: