=== Transforming nginx for Windows ===
12:22 16-11-2013: nginx 126.96.36.199 Caterpillar
The nginx ‘Caterpillar’ is a “you are no longer in Kansas Alice”
to Windows full scalability with multiple workers!
This native build runs on Windows XP SP3 and higher, both 32 and 64 bit.
Based on nginx 1.5.7 (9-11-2013 + spdy hang fix) with;
- A solution for the multiple worker(shm_) issue, commercially sponsored
solution by ITPP
with a HUGE thanks to Vittorio Francesco Digilio from Italy for his
analysis and solution !
- Naxsi WAF (Web Application Firewall) v0.53
(GitHub - nbs-system/naxsi: NAXSI is an open-source, high performance, low rules maintenance WAF for NGINX)
see Home · nbs-system/naxsi Wiki · GitHub how to use it and also
the conf/ folder
- lua-nginx-module v0.9.2 (upgraded)
- Streaming with nginx-rtmp-module, v1.0.6
- Additional specifications are like 12:38 2-10-2013: nginx 188.8.131.52
Builds can be found here:
Posted at Nginx Forum: