[Win7 32bit] JRuby 1.6.1 and RubyGems 1.8.2 failure

I didn’t see any relevant bugs while scanning JRuby 1.6, 1.6.1, 1.6.2,
and 1.7. Does this appear to be a failure in a JRuby core class, not RG
1.8.2?

http://pastie.org/1923902

Jon


blog: http://jonforums.github.com/
twitter: @jonforums

“Anyone who can only think of one way to spell a word obviously lacks
imagination.” - Mark Twain

I didn’t see any relevant bugs while scanning JRuby 1.6, 1.6.1, 1.6.2, and 1.7.
Does this appear to be a failure in a JRuby core class, not RG 1.8.2?

http://pastie.org/1923902

something odd’s going on here…

C:\Users\Jon\Documents>gem update rack-mount
Updating installed gems
Updating rack-mount
Fetching: rack-mount-0.8.1.gem (100%)
Successfully installed rack-mount-0.8.1
Gems updated: rack-mount

Jon


blog: http://jonforums.github.com/
twitter: @jonforums

“Anyone who can only think of one way to spell a word obviously lacks
imagination.” - Mark Twain

You’re running into http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JRUBY-5581

The arel-2.0.10 gem exposes the bug which means a lot of people are
going to start running into this until 1.6.2 is released.

Ben

On 19 May 2011 00:06, Benjamin B. [email protected] wrote:

You’re running into http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JRUBY-5581

The arel-2.0.10 gem exposes the bug which means a lot of people are going to
start running into this until 1.6.2 is released.

Ben

When is 1.6.2 released?
I can’t work with this bug.

On 19 May 2011 11:51, Benjamin B. [email protected] wrote:

The arel-2.0.10 gem exposes the bug which means a lot of people are going to
start running into this until 1.6.2 is released.

I’m using linux, I’ve installed ariel-2.0.9 but the problem persists:

Using mail (2.2.19)
Using actionmailer (3.0.7)
System.java:-2:in arraycopy': java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException from DefaultResolver.java:111:inmakeTime’
from DefaultResolver.java:277:in create' from DefaultResolver.java:317:inhandleScalar’
from DefaultResolver.java:435:in orgHandler' from DefaultResolver.java:455:innode_import’
from DefaultResolver$s$1$0$node_import.gen:65535:in call' from CachingCallSite.java:137:incall’
from RubyLoadHandler.java:40:in handle' from Parser.java:300:inaddNode’
from DefaultYAMLParser.java:676:in yyparse' from Parser.java:290:inyechtparse’
from Parser.java:284:in parse' from YParser.java:152:inload’
from YParser$s$0$1$load.gen:65535:in `call’

etc.

try 1.6.2 I suppose

I can’t speak to 1.6.2’s release date - I have no influence over that.

However, you can temporarily install arel-2.0.9 instead of 2.0.10 to
work around this problem for now.

Ben

On 26 May 2011 15:01, Roger P. [email protected] wrote:

try 1.6.2 I suppose

Tried, it works, great!!!

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs