webgen 0.5.13 has just been released! If you don’t know what webgen is,
read the “What’s webgen?” section down below.
This announcement is also available at
This just a minor maintainance release which fixes some bugs and adds
support for Sassy CSS.
- Specifying a prefix for kramdown generated header IDs is now possible
- Added support for Sassy CSS
- A haml version greater than 3.0.0 is now needed
- A kramdown version greater or equal to 0.9.0 is now needed
- Fixed problem in ContentProcessor::Less where a non-useful error
message was shown
webgen is a tool to generate static websites by combining content
with template files. You create one or more template files in which
you define the layout of your page and where the content should go.
After that you create page files in which you only define the
content. You can use a variety of markup languages like Textile or
Markdown or Haml to define your content and you can add dynamic parts
via ERB or by using webgen tags. This allows the automatic generation
of menus, breadcrumb trails and much more!
gem install webgen