A few weeks ago we released the screencast of our control panel
(http://blog.webfaction.com/control-panel-demo) which showed, amongst
other things, how to setup a default Rails site in a few clicks.
Now we’d like to make another screencast showing how to setup a
real-world Rails application on our servers.
So we’re looking for a Rails guru to make that screencast for us.
The screencast should show:
- How to setup a default Rails site using our control panel
- How to setup your database
- How to setup your site (you should use a real-world application)
- How to stop/start Mongrel
- How to make upgrades to your site/database
Reward: $200 + one year of free hosting on our “Shared 3” plan.
If you’re interested get in touch with me at “remi at webfaction dot
http://www.webfaction.com - Hosting for an agile web
PS: If you want to get an idea of what we want, have a look at a similar
screencast that we have for the Django framework: