I want to integrate a bunch of forums to my rails site.
My site is about college communities and different business colleges
in Asia, so I would have different pages for each college. And I want
to add one forum for each of the colleges. So, could you please
suggest me steps?
Here is what I am looking for:
- Either having seperate forums for each college or make them as
- Moderation of posts in each of these forums
- Using the same login as for my main rails community site.
- Email support - sending emails for post replies, for watching posts
or entire forums, for announcements, etc.
- RSS feed support
- Logged-in user list .
- Advance Search capability.
And a few other basic stuff.
I am new to Rails and its features.
I checked Beast as well…but it seems pretty bare minimum.
Please suggest how to go about this?
Will be a great help.
Thanks in advance!