Waiting too much time for the GPS to be synchronized

Hi,

I have two USRPs with GPS equipped. I found it always took too much for
the
two GPS to be sychronized to the same time (diff < 0.00001s).
Previously, I wait about 1 or 2 hours, but today 10 hours later, they
still
have time difference of 5s.

I am using GPS indoor environment.

Alex,
Dreams can come true just believe.

I think you need to put the antenna outside.

In my situation, I put the antenna on the balcony.

It usually takes me only several minutes to get an accurate time
(diff<0.000001).

Wu

From:
discuss-gnuradio-bounces+wu.ting=removed_email_address@domain.invalid
I have two USRPs with GPS equipped. I found it always took too much for
the
two GPS to be sychronized to the same time (diff < 0.00001s).

Previously, I wait about 1 or 2 hours, but today 10 hours later, they
still
have time difference of 5s.

I am using GPS indoor environment.

Alex,

Dreams can come true - just believe.

[mailto:discuss-gnuradio-bounces+wu.ting=removed_email_address@domain.invalid]
for the two GPS to be sychronized to the same time (diff < 0.00001s).
/Dreams can come true – just believe./

Discuss-gnuradio mailing list
[email protected]
Discuss-gnuradio Info Page
If you’re in a situation (indoors) where you can’t get GPS on your
SmartPhone, you’re not going to get it on the GPSDO. The GPS L1 signal
isn’t very strong, and doesn’t propagate very well through concrete
walls and low-E windows. You really want an outdoor antenna.