vlad version 2.3.0 has been released!
- repo: https://github.com/seattlerb/vlad
- home: http://rubyhitsquad.com/
- rdoc: http://hitsquad.rubyforge.org/vlad
Vlad the Deployer is pragmatic application deployment automation,
without mercy. Much like Capistrano, but with 1/10th the
complexity. Vlad integrates seamlessly with Rake, and uses familiar
and standard tools like ssh and rsync.
Impale your application on the heartless spike of the Deployer.
2.3.0 / 2012-11-23
2 minor enhancements:
- Add the possibility to create ancillary directories during setup_app
- Updated rake dep to be >= 0.8 and < 11.0 for the new wack version
3 bug fixes:
- Allow umask to be nil
- Rake tasks are equivalent to Proc.new, not lambda, therefore
stricter (le ugh). (jaswope)
- Trust umask for releases file tree