vlad version 2.2.0 has been released!
Vlad the Deployer is pragmatic application deployment automation,
without mercy. Much like Capistrano, but with 1/10th the
complexity. Vlad integrates seamlessly with Rake, and uses familiar
and standard tools like ssh and rsync.
Impale your application on the heartless spike of the Deployer.
2.2.0 / 2011-02-18
5 minor enhancements:
- Added support for setting owner and group of deploy. (RichGuk)
- Allow shared_paths, mkdirs, and symlinks to be excluded
- Cleaned up update task to correspond to rake-remote-task changes.
- Do not run symlink commands if there are no operations to run.
- Obey the umask across the board. (RichGuk)
2 bug fixes:
- Fixed migrate task shell cmd. (cheba)
- Fixed passenger touch file location. (richinsr)