From: Rita’s pfc [email protected]
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [Viterbi decoder]
To: [email protected]

Is there any way to use the viterbi decoder without using any
modulation?
I read the documentation and it seems that there is no way, but I want
to be
sure that there isn’t any possibility.
Thank you

Hi everybody,
just if someone has tried:
what is the maximum throughput that has been reached on current
systems with gr’s Viterbi implementation with let’s say K=7 ?

thank you

vincenzo

2009/8/21 Achilleas A. [email protected]:

sure that there isn’t any possibility.
Thank you

Discuss-gnuradio mailing list
[email protected]
Discuss-gnuradio Info Page

Vincenzo P.

Thanks

I finally got to used it, but the Viterbi decoder does not help me the
way
I need, so I’m trying to implement another simpler for operating faster.

http://www.nabble.com/-Viterbi-decoder--tp25076408p25114596.html