Verisign Payflow Scripts

Here’s a link to the Verisign scripts we used… We customized ours a
bit
but this will get you going.

Graciously provided by Jon at Slantwise Design and posted with
permission
(http://www.slantwisedesign.com), these may make it into some other
format
someday (gem? Plug in?).

Anyway, of course, no warranty with this code, use at your own risk and
really no support - you’ll have to get that going on your own. Payment
processing is not for the faint of heart.

Hope it is helpful.

http://www.liberationmedia.com/payflow_pro.tgz

Thanks for the code contribution…

I’ve been on and off the phone with our processor and it looks as though
they may open the API for us … without paying the $2,000 or whatever
they were wanting.

Definitely some finger crossing going on today.

-Chris

On 12/23/05, Chris G. [email protected] wrote:

Hunter’s Lists wrote:

processing is not for the faint of heart.

Rails mailing list

But you still have to go through their binary. Someone needs to
reverse engineer that. I would grab the Java version of the binary
and decompile it. Alternately, you could ask them for source, or look
at the PHP source, because I think it’s built into PHP.

Kyle M.
Chief Technologist
E Factor Media // FN Interactive
[email protected]
1-866-263-3261

Yeah, the PHP build process relies on Verisign’s libraries at build time
but
they do have support for the process through that C library.l