USRPN210 Calibration Problem

This question is directed to Josh B., but if anyone can comment, it
would be welcome:

I tried the calibration apps this evening on a B100 and a Rev3 N210.
See http://files.ettus.com/uhd_docs/manual/html/calibration.html

The B100 worked like a champ and all three calibration procedures
completed.

Unfortunately, when I tried the procedure on my N210, it failed,
reporting that the LO failed to lock in a timely manner. Output pasted
below:

[email protected]:~$ sudo /usr/local/bin/uhd_cal_rx_iq_balance
–verbose
linux; GNU C++ version 4.5.2; Boost_104200; UHD_003.004.000-7dc76db

Creating the usrp device with: …
– Opening a USRP2/N-Series device…
– Current recv frame size: 1472 bytes
– Current send frame size: 1472 bytes
Error: timed out waiting for TX and/or RX LO to lock

The N210 does work in flowgraphs and other applications and I have
verified that the lo locks in a flowgraph by probing the
get_dboard_sensor function.

I have a WBX in both units. I am running the very latest master of both
GR and UHD. Both units have the latest FPGA code and firmware.

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs