The question: Has anyone gotten benchmark_tx.py (or tunnel.py) to work
USRP2 to USRP1?
I have built a fairly in-depth CSMA/CA MAC on top of the simple carrier
sensing in ‘tunnel.py’ to test the performance in some protocol
My setup works great with the USRP1s which I designed on. The problem
ordered a USRP2 in edition to the 3 USRP1’s we have and I’ve had no luck
getting it to work with the rest. I am using RFX2400 d’boards.
The problem is packets sent by USRP2 are either not received at all by
USRP1 or occasionally received but with bit errors. The USRP2 IS able
receive USRP1 packets using DBPSK at 100Kbps successfully. I have tried
different rates making sure both give the same actual bitrate using the
verbose option. I set tx-amplitude=0.05.
I am using the 3.2.2 release, but have also tried the
using ‘dbpsk2’ in the developers branch with no luck.
Thanks for any input,