From: Tommaso P
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 6:30 AM
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2: Ethernet port doesn’t work

Hi, i’m trying to connect the USRP2 by the Ethernet port. It seems as
if the port doesn’t work.
The firmware is properly loaded (D and F lights are on) and the
network is properly configurated, but when i try to sniff the USRP2
ethernet port, no data is generated/received. And no light upon the
ethernet port is on.

Any idea? Is the ethernet port really dead? I’ve never used it before.

Thanks.
Tom