From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: USRP Dual Sink/Source
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 12:42:42 +0300

Hi, I am trying to communicate two usrps. In side A, i used Flex 1800
cards and in side B LFTX-LFRX cards. I connected side A with antennas
and side B with a wire. To use these cards smultaneously, at the
transmitter side i put a dual usrp sink block. At the receiver i used
dual usrp source block.In my opinion There is no problem at the
transmitter side. Because i can receive both signals when i use usrp
source block at the receiver. But when i use dual usrp source block i
took a runtime error.It says " terminate called after throwing an
instance of ‘std::runtime error’ what() cannot compute dual mux when
mixing quadrature and non-quadrature subdevices". I don’t know what is
wrong. Please write your opinions. Thanks…

instance of ‘std::runtime error’ what() cannot compute dual mux when
mixing quadrature and non-quadrature subdevices". I don’t know what
is wrong. Please write your opinions. Thanks…

The problem is that it cant compute the mux when mixing real and complex
input sources. Its a known hardware limitation on USRP1. You may fix it
by selecting the complex input for the LFRX board.

-Josh