http://ironruby.net/documentation/rails.

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mohammad
Tayseer
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 7:21 AM
To: IronPython IronPython; [email protected]
Subject: [Ironruby-core] Using IronPython and IronRuby from C# 4.0

Hello

I’m going to give a session about new features in C# 4.0 in Cairo Code
Camp (), and I was thinking of illustrating using Python and Ruby
libraries from C# 4, instead of the repeated COM interoperability. I was
thinking of presenting BeautifulSoup, SqlAlchemy and/or Rails
ActiveRecord, as examples of common libraries in dynamic languages.

I’m still working on them and discovering if they are supported on
IronPython and IronRuby, but what would you like to see if you were able
to attend

Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Mohammad Tayseer
http://spellcoder.com/blogs/tayseer