Hi
I am trying to use the gr-wxgui but when I run the commands
%pythonw scopesink.py
%pythonw fftsink.py
%pythonw waterfallsink.py
I get the following errors
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “scopesink.py”, line 23, in ?
from gnuradio import gr, gru, eng_notation
ImportError: No module named gnuradio
But I already have installed the gnuradio and all the Makefile ,
Makefile.am,
Makefile.in have been built, so I have the gnuradio module but it says
that
I don’t.
Would anyone please help me with this.
Thanks
Melody S wrote:
File “scopesink.py”, line 23, in ?
from gnuradio import gr, gru, eng_notation
ImportError: No module named gnuradio
But I already have installed the gnuradio and all the Makefile ,
Makefile.am,
Makefile.in have been built, so I have the gnuradio module but it says that
I don’t.
How exactly did you configure and build.
Did you also install it.
sudo make install
Check:
http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/BuildGuide
If you build and installed gnuradio correctly then there should by a
gnuradio directory with gnuradio files in your python site-packages
directory.
On my system (debian sarge) this is:
/usr/local/lib/python2.3/site-packages/gnuradio/
You might need add the site-packegs dir to the PYTHONPATH environment
variable.
(On my system this is not needed, since gnuradio is installed in the
default python site-packeges location)
Greetings,
Martin