Upload module 2.2.0

Greetings!

This release of upload module opens a new branch and new feature:
resumable uploads.

Resumable uploads were tested on Mail.ru’s file exchange service:
files.mail.ru

They were very kind to publish sources of their Silverlight uploader
that could be used with this version of upload module:

You also can use protocol specification to create your own resumable
uploader on your favorite language:
http://www.grid.net.ru/nginx/resumable_uploads.en.html

Changes in version 2.2.0:

  • Added feature: resumable uploads
  • Added feature: allow to use $variables in “upload_pass” directive
    (Piotr S.)
  • Added feature: allow module’s directives inside if statements (David
    Backeus)
  • Added feature: directive upload_tame_arrays and ability to do some
    magic with php arrays

Please see this page for details:
http://www.grid.net.ru/nginx/upload.en.html

Best regards,
Valery K.

Hello Valery K.,

this sounds really good. Do you know if there is a way to
send a byte range with curl or some other command line tool?

Best regards

Elena Z.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Datum: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 21:19:38 +0200
Von: Valery K. [email protected]
An: [email protected]
Betreff: upload module 2.2.0

that could be used with this version of upload module:
(Piotr S.)
Valery K.

nginx mailing list
[email protected]
http://nginx.org/mailman/listinfo/nginx

GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99
Euro/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl

----- Elena Z. [email protected] wrote:

Hello Valery K.,

this sounds really good. Do you know if there is a way to
send a byte range with curl or some other command line tool?

-H command line switch.

They were very kind to publish sources of their Silverlight uploader

nginx mailing list
[email protected]
http://nginx.org/mailman/listinfo/nginx

Regards,
Valery K.

-C might simplify things a bit as well.

----- Valery K. [email protected] wrote:

that could be used with this version of upload module:
(Piotr S.)
Valery K.

nginx mailing list
[email protected]
http://nginx.org/mailman/listinfo/nginx

Regards,
Valery K.

Thanks for your help, i will try it tomorrow.

send a byte range with curl or some other command line tool?

Datum: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 21:19:38 +0200
Resumable uploads were tested on Mail.ru’s file exchange service:

magic with php arrays
nginx mailing list
[email protected]
http://nginx.org/mailman/listinfo/nginx

Regards,
Valery K.

nginx mailing list
[email protected]
http://nginx.org/mailman/listinfo/nginx

GRATIS: Spider-Man 1-3 sowie 300 weitere Videos!
Jetzt freischalten! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome

Hey Guys can anyone please post a sample of curl command with the
segmentations for resume upload… I tried and I get problems like
content length or no reply from the server, I just need an example to
test my server setup
I added on the configuration the resumable on and I can upload files
using curl -F [email protected] http://server1/upload

thank you.

JO

Posted at Nginx Forum: