Up-to-date free tutorials?

Anybody know of any online tutorials they consider current / up-to-date?

Thanks,
Bill

spend the $40 and get agile web development in rails by the pragmatic
programmers group.

Keynan P. wrote:

spend the $40 and get agile web development in rails by the pragmatic
programmers group.

I second that!

Worth every penny and is as up to date as can be - running off edge
rails

marklennox wrote:

Keynan P. wrote:

spend the $40 and get agile web development
in rails by the pragmatic programmers group.

I second that!

Worth every penny and is as up to date as can be

  • running off edge rails

I’ve already got the book. And others. I asked because I’ve been
working
(with Curt) on a new version of the ONLamp tutorial and am trying to
decide
exactly what items to put in the Reference section.

Thanks,
Bill

You mean tutorials for beginners? If so, Amy Hoy has some good stuff on
Slash7.com that’s still current afaik.

Yep. That’s what I meant. Thanks. I’ll take a look.

Best regards,
Bill