Unknown directive "env"

Where does the env directive go.
I’m using it under the Server scope

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 08:55:59PM +0500, Ziyad S. wrote:

Where does the env directive go.
I’m using it under the Server scope

This global (not even ‘http’ directive):

env …

http {

However, this is not what you need. nginx does not use enviroment
variables. Where do you want to use the variable ?

ur correct i tried it and it doesn’t do what i thought it did.
I’m trying to the same thing as before. assign an environment variable.
reading the Map directive documentation. It doesn’t do that either.

2009/9/15 Igor S. [email protected]

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 09:24:55PM +0500, Ziyad S. wrote:

ur correct i tried it and it doesn’t do what i thought it did.
I’m trying to the same thing as before. assign an environment variable.
reading the Map directive documentation. It doesn’t do that either.

Where do you want to use the variable ?

The php framework flow3 by typo3 uses environment variables for certain
things. It looks them up in the _SERVER global variables list.

2009/9/16 Igor S. [email protected]

Thankyou
fastcgi_param FLOW3_WEBPATH C:/nginx/html/flow3/Web/;

2009/9/17 Igor S. [email protected]

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 03:02:21AM +0500, Ziyad S. wrote:

The php framework flow3 by typo3 uses environment variables for certain
things. It looks them up in the _SERVER global variables list.

If you use FastCGI, then something like this:

fastcgi_param _SERVER $domain;

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs