"uninitialized constant Enum" in RoR app under Apache

Hi, all.

I am trying to manage to run my application under Apache+Mongrel but i
am stucked with very difficult (for me) problem.

The problem is: RMagick stuff works perfectly under WebRick. My
environment is
Ubuntu 5.10, ImageMagick 6.2.8, latest version of mongrel, rails,
rmagick… Apache 2.2

But if I start the same application under Mongrel I get following error

NameError (uninitialized constant Enum):
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.3.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:123:in
const_missing' /usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/RMagick.rb:28 /usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in require’
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.3.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:147:in
require' /app/controllers/channel_controller.rb:1 /usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in require’
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.3.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:147:in
require' /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.3.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:65:in require_or_load’
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.3.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:30:in
depend_on' /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.3.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:85:in require_dependency’
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.3.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:98:in
const_missing' /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.3.1/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:131:in const_missing’
generated/routing/recognition.rb:21:in `recognize_path’

The same problem was reported to RMagick list several time but there is
no answer yet.

http://rubyforge.org/forum/forum.php?thread_id=6851&forum_id=33
http://rubyforge.org/forum/forum.php?thread_id=6690&forum_id=33

What is the problem?? Do I need to provide to Mongrel some magic EVN
variables?? How to solve this problem. Does anybody have successful
experience with RMagick on Mongrel?? I believe the same problem should
be wih FC