Unable to tune Tx or Rx with XCVR2450 on USRP2

Hi All

I have been trying to set the Tx and Rx frequencies when using an
XCVR2450 with a USRP2, but it seems these keep failing. A snippet of my
source code is below for setting the Tx frequency.

The output of this portion of code is “Failed to tune Tx”, and the
frequencies are all 0, with spectrum_inverted being false.

I have also tried to use usrp2_fft.py, and this fails saying nothing is
received on channel 0.

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Thanks

Ian.

/* try tuning Tx to a test frequency */

        double Fc = 2400000000.0;

        usrp2::tune_result TxTuneResult;

        bool successTx = device->set_tx_center_freq(Fc,

&TxTuneResult);

        if(successTx) {

                             cout << "Tx Tune Successful:\n";

             cout << "    Baseband Frequency: " <<

TxTuneResult.baseband_freq << “\n”;

             cout << "    DxC Frequency: "      <<

TxTuneResult.dxc_freq << “\n”;

             cout << "    Residual Frequency: " <<

TxTuneResult.residual_freq << “\n”;

             cout << "    Spectrum Inverted: "  <<

(TxTuneResult.spectrum_inverted ? “true” : “false”) << “\n”;

        }

        else {

                             cout << "Failed to tune Tx.\n";

             cout << "    Baseband Frequency: " <<

TxTuneResult.baseband_freq << “\n”;

             cout << "    DxC Frequency: "      <<

TxTuneResult.dxc_freq << “\n”;

             cout << "    Residual Frequency: " <<

TxTuneResult.residual_freq << “\n”;

             cout << "    Spectrum Inverted: "  <<

(TxTuneResult.spectrum_inverted ? “true” : “false”) << “\n”;

        }

        cout << "\n";

Ya, its failing for me too…set_tx_center_freq is always failing
(though I
am writing my code in python)…
not able to find the cause…