TracePoint 1.2.1 has been released.
A TracePoint is a Binding with the addition of event information. Among
other things, it functions very well as the join-point for AOP. In
practice it provides a better alternative to using set_trace_func.
- home: http://rubyworks.github.com/tracepoint
- code: http://github.com/rubyworks/tracepoint
- mail: http://groups.google.com/groups/rubyworks-mailinglist
This release simply brings the project uptodate with the latest build
tools, and switches the license to BSD-2-Clause.
Also note, that Ruby 1.9 appears to have a bug (or two) in
#set_trace_func, in particular with an incorrect binding parameter.
TracePoint still works, but will not as useful as it should be until
this issue is resolved. (ref. http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/5527).
- Modernize build configuration.
- Switch to FreeBSD license.