Trac will require login soon

Trac logins and registration are now enabled: see the links at the
bottom of
every Trac page. Spammers seem to like us, so we’re reluctantly joining
the
battle.

In a few days only authenticated users will be able to create or modify
tickets. Please run, don’t walk, to http://dev.rubyonrails.org/register
and
sign up now.

jeremy

For anyone having trouble after registering:

I had an issue that after registering, attempting to login would
return in a trac error. Deleting my cookies fixed it.

On 9/9/06, Jeremy K. [email protected] wrote:

Trac logins and registration are now enabled: see the links at the bottom
of every Trac page. Spammers seem to like us, so we’re reluctantly joining
the battle.

In a few days only authenticated users will be able to create or modify
tickets. Please run, don’t walk, to http://dev.rubyonrails.org/registerand sign up now.

Also: this means you can use your username instead of your email address
in
the ticket reporter and cc fields.

jeremy

Jeremy,

any chance you could also fix the title url in the revision log rss
feed (eg. feed://dev.rubyonrails.org/log/?
verbose=on&format=rss&stop_rev=&limit=100&mode=follow_copy). Taking
out the extra backslash (http://dev.rubyonrails.org//changeset/)
every time gets a bit annoying. Small thing, but still would be nice
to get fixed. Thanks.

Sebastian

On Sep 9, 2006, at 3:14 PM, Jeremy K. wrote:

Interesting - I didn’t even know about this page. I use the
timeline rss feed. I’ll see what I can do.

yeah, i guess, timeline with only changelog switched on would give
the same results than revision log. And since the revision log only
shows the svn message not the file list, the Timeline feed might
actually be better anyway. So, i might just use that instead and save
you the trouble :). Thanks anyways.

Sebastian

On 9/9/06, Sebastian F. [email protected] wrote:

any chance you could also fix the title url in the revision log rss feed
(eg.
feed://dev.rubyonrails.org/log/?verbose=on&format=rss&stop_rev=&limit=100&mode=follow_copy).
Taking out the extra backslash (http://dev.rubyonrails.org//changeset/)every
time gets a bit annoying. Small thing, but still would be nice to get fixed.
Thanks.

Interesting - I didn’t even know about this page. I use the timeline rss
feed. I’ll see what I can do.

jeremy

My atttempt to register failed due to “No space left on device”

Python Traceback

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/opt/csw/lib/python2.3/site-packages/trac/web/main.py”, line
335, in dispatch_request
dispatcher.dispatch(req)
File “/opt/csw/lib/python2.3/site-packages/trac/web/main.py”, line
220, in dispatch
resp = chosen_handler.process_request(req)
File “build/bdist.solaris-2.11-i86pc/egg/acct_mgr/web_ui.py”, line
240, in process_request
File “build/bdist.solaris-2.11-i86pc/egg/acct_mgr/web_ui.py”, line
53, in _create_user
File “build/bdist.solaris-2.11-i86pc/egg/acct_mgr/api.py”, line 98,
in set_password
File “build/bdist.solaris-2.11-i86pc/egg/acct_mgr/htfile.py”, line
69, in set_password
File “build/bdist.solaris-2.11-i86pc/egg/acct_mgr/htfile.py”, line
103, in _update_file
File “/opt/csw/lib/python2.3/fileinput.py”, line 231, in next
line = self.readline()
File “/opt/csw/lib/python2.3/fileinput.py”, line 300, in readline
os.rename(self._filename, self._backupfilename)
OSError: [Errno 28] No space left on device

On 9/10/06, Jeremy K. [email protected] wrote:

On 9/10/06, Josh S. [email protected] wrote:

My atttempt to register failed due to “No space left on device”

Ouch, sorry guys. We’re on the case.

(Logins won’t be required until we have this cleared up, of course.)

The problem is resolved. Let me know if you have a ‘dead’ account from a
register attempt from last weekend; I’ll delete it and you can sign up
again.

jeremy

On 9/10/06, Josh S. [email protected] wrote:

My atttempt to register failed due to “No space left on device”

Ouch, sorry guys. We’re on the case.

(Logins won’t be required until we have this cleared up, of course.)

jeremy

On Wednesday 13 September 2006 02:37, Jeremy K. wrote:

On 9/10/06, Jeremy K. [email protected] wrote:

On 9/10/06, Josh S. [email protected] wrote:

My atttempt to register failed due to “No space left on device”

Ouch, sorry guys. We’re on the case.

(Logins won’t be required until we have this cleared up, of
course.)

The problem is resolved.

Trac appears to be broken again with the same problem.

Michael

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/opt/csw/lib/python2.3/site-packages/trac/web/main.py”, line
335, in dispatch_request
dispatcher.dispatch(req)
File “/opt/csw/lib/python2.3/site-packages/trac/web/main.py”, line
220, in dispatch
resp = chosen_handler.process_request(req)
File “build/bdist.solaris-2.11-i86pc/egg/acct_mgr/web_ui.py”, line
240, in process_request
File “build/bdist.solaris-2.11-i86pc/egg/acct_mgr/web_ui.py”, line 53,
in _create_user
File “build/bdist.solaris-2.11-i86pc/egg/acct_mgr/api.py”, line 98, in
set_password
File “build/bdist.solaris-2.11-i86pc/egg/acct_mgr/htfile.py”, line 69,
in set_password
File “build/bdist.solaris-2.11-i86pc/egg/acct_mgr/htfile.py”, line
103, in _update_file
File “/opt/csw/lib/python2.3/fileinput.py”, line 231, in next
line = self.readline()
File “/opt/csw/lib/python2.3/fileinput.py”, line 300, in readline
os.rename(self._filename, self._backupfilename)
OSError: [Errno 28] No space left on device


Michael S.
mailto:[email protected]
http://www.schuerig.de/michael/

This forum is not affiliated to the Ruby language, Ruby on Rails framework, nor any Ruby applications discussed here.

| Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Remote Ruby Jobs