From: “name pipe” [email protected]
Subject: Tktable
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:06:26 +0900

I am trying to run graphics file. But its giving error like ""TkPackage
can’t fid package TkTable (RuntimeError). "

All libraries are present in C:\programfiles\ruby\lib\ruby\1.8\tkextlib
still i m getting this error. I also installed TCL package from activestate
site which contains TkTable in it. I am not getting watz the problem.

Probably, your Ruby/Tk doesn’t use the libraries of ActiveTcl package
for some reason.
Please check the value of Tk::TK_PATCHLEVEL and Tk::TCL_LIBRARY.
If your ruby has the constant TclTkLib:COMPILE_INFO, you can get
the information about tcltklib.so such like as the following.

“tcltklib 2006-04-25 :: Ruby1.8.4 (2006-06-11) with pthread ::
Tcl8.4.4(with stub)/Tk8.4.4(with stub) unknown tcl_threads”