From: Kenneth McDonald [email protected]
Subject: Tk questions
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 03:17:17 +0900

In “bind_remove_all” (and many other commands), what is the required
‘context’ argument supposed to be.

Please give an event sequence (see also Tcl/Tk’s “bind” manual).

                         Tcl/Tk        ==>        Ruby/Tk

an event pattern “mod-mod-type-detail”
an event sequence … [“pat”, “pat”, … ,
“pat”]
a virtual event <> “”

From: Kenneth McDonald [email protected]
Subject: Re: Tk questions
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 11:20:29 +0900

Thanks. In English terms, ‘context’ isn’t quite the right word for

I think so too. :slight_smile:
That was used before my first contact with Ruby.

One off-topic question; anyone know how to specify an event sequence
that would indicate_all_
events? Would <> do it? Will have to try…

I’m very sorry, but I cannot understand what you want to do.