From: Matt M. [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tis the season… n210 on ebay scamed
To: “dave k” [email protected]
Cc: “gnuradio” [email protected]
Date: Monday, December 12, 2011, 12:13 PM

I saw him selling an N210 one week, then the next he was trying to sell
an N210 + some Micro ATX machine for 2400$; I figured it was a scam
after that one…

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 9:59 AM, dave k [email protected] wrote:

what a nice holiday surprise

anyone else buy a n210 from seller “occupyonline” ?

They sent a envelope with a CDROM of ubuntu and some paperwork on how to
install!!

I know it was a gamble as he had “0” feedback. It looked legit, and to
get one for 1200$, with ebay buyer protection, I am not worried. Ebay
will refund im sure.

anyone else get one from this Ahole ?

Discuss-gnuradio mailing list

Report it to Ebay. If they get many reports they will act.