Thesis work on GNU Radio

Hello Everyone,

My name is Daniel G… I’m a electrical engineering
graduate student at Texas A&M University - Kingsville.
This summer and fall I will be working on the thesis
portion of my degree. I am very interested in using my
time/effort to contribute to the GNU Radio project
while meeting the requirements for graduation.

I’ll be reading the mailing list archives over the
next couple of days to catch up with any ongoing
discussions. I would appreciate any thoughts as to how
I can direct my research to complete a thesis while
contributing to GNU Radio in a significant way.

Regards,
Daniel
García

Do You Yahoo!?
http://mail.yahoo.com

Hi Daniel,

My name is Chris Roberts, I’m an MS student at Case Western Reserve
University. I’ll try to outline my knowledge of the work with GNURadio I
am aware of.

I am currently finishing my thesis on an undergraduate laboratory
curriculum that uses GNURadio and the USRP.

P. Dayal, from the Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati, has written
a thesis on NTSC demodulation in GNURadio.

Dawei Shen at Notre Dame has developed some excellent tutorials up on
GNURadio. http://www.nd.edu/~dshen/GNU

Angilberto Muniz, in Brazil, is doing MS work on smart antennas in
GNURadio.

I’m sure there are many I’ve missed, but that is some of the current and
past work done on GNURadio.

Cheers,
~Chris Roberts~